Monday, September 30, 2013

This is what I can do today.



















This was my walk.  The pictures are in the exact order of the walk.  I saw Colleen when I was about at the stone wall.  She was riding her bicycle and stopped to talk to me.  She had been away for nine months on a sailing trip with her family.  I wasn't walking very quickly and I was wandering from ditch to ditch looking at leaves and seeds and dried out blossoms.  Colleen was looking me up and down as she was asking me how I'd been.  She can tell a lot about how a person is doing by how she's standing, thanks to all of her training with Mr. Iyengar. 
I dreamed about my grandfather last night, with his white hair and his smile.  My white hair is coming in quickly ... but I'm wearing wide colorful headbands and braids so nobody sees it yet. 
The doctor's office called to confirm my appointment for tomorrow morning.  I wrote to Fiona's school asking them to excuse me from auction duties.  I'm going to reduce my obligations.  And that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment