Thursday, September 12, 2013

feedly

http://cloud.feedly.com/#my

I read The New York Times every morning -- the iPad app version of the paper; it's really nice. 
I always read the top news and most emailed stories, then I usually check out the photo section, video section, then work my way back to Science, Style, and Weddings.  I still get the Book Review separately in the mail ... you know, the mail that comes in the box outside your front door and can get totally soaked in the rain or be delivered to the wrong house sometimes?  But for school, I've recently tried feedly, the RSS feed, so I can get even more news on poetry, rap and education.
I like it so far.  Mostly I use it for when I've missed The Writer's Almanac in the morning on NPR.

I'm going to sign up for Cape Cod shark news. 

But you can't get this kind of thing on feedly:





I added my own feedly link at the top of this page.  I still need to add the Pope to my feedly.
Here's what you won't find on feedly -- my video from Brenda's house in Eastham, Massachusetts.
Maybe I will begin my walk to Provincetown right from Brenda's house.
In the video, you can see Charlie catch a beetle in his shirt and show it to Aunt Marge.


No comments:

Post a Comment