Thursday, July 11, 2013

trees and diabetic shoes

My dad got a new pair of diabetic, Velcro shoes from the veteran's hospital today -- even though he isn't diabetic.  The shoes aren't either.  He's just not bouncing back after his surgery and the doctor thought some special shoes might help.  Magical shoes.
They don't have seams, I really do understand.
Brenda, Charlie's sister, arrives tomorrow.
I have most of what I need for dinner.  
Her house is perfect.  It's my favorite house.
I love the gardens and the feel inside the house.  It's tidy and beautiful and filled with windows ... plus it's private.  My house lacks privacy.  Sometimes the commune gets me down, especially when people complain about the sound of ladders.  All I normally do outside is putter around.  I'm not noisy and I only have one of those old fashioned push mowers with the blades that spin around in a cylinder.  Not noisy at all, but to some, my little push mower is a curse.  Maybe if I am out of sight I will be out of mind.  I got three little trees at the plant store today.  They will grow tall over time.  It is a start.
I don't remember what else I did today.

No comments:

Post a Comment