Monday, July 15, 2013

ha ha

Om Namo Narayanaya.  Om Namo Narayanya.
I spent all day yesterday trying to pull loose ends of various projects together.  I made a cover for the Om Namo Narayanaya book.
That's a mantra for worldly peace, mercy and goodness.  I probably wrote the mantra out 5,000 times.  I filled a whole book.  It occurred to me last night that I am still easing back into writing.  I shut my mouth for a long time.  I also stopped drawing for a short period of time.  I didn't want to perform.  I didn't want to make anything because I was looking for some kind of pat on the head.  I have probably always been looking for a pat on the head -- in a way.  
If I made this blog more public I might start performing -- possibly posting pictures of my world and my people so that it looks like some kind of entertaining show.  

Fiona's coughing/asthma is much worse since we got back from the cape.  Walter says it's probably not a coincidence.  Now her ear is congested too.  Ugh.  We're reading Anne Frank's diary out loud today... and I teach yoga later. I watched a documentary about Why Ships Sink with Charlie in the heat last evening.  If I got up to go move the watering hose to a different area in the garden he would make me back the film up so I wouldn't miss anything.   Last night I fell asleep listening to Emily Dickinson poems.  The dogs are listless today in the heat.  

No comments:

Post a Comment