Saturday, July 20, 2013

men, boat, dog, LA, and what else?

Last night I went to the lake with Charlie and Django.  We yelled out hello to Sunny when we went past Bishopswood Camp.  
We swam and the water wasn't even close to chilly.  Django tried to save Charlie many times.  Being saved by him is dangerous.  I hold my hand up like a stop sign when he comes swimming at me full speed and he turns around, thank goodness.  Django might have saved some 40 year lichen in the woods, unfortunately.  He's a good boy ... but he smells bad and has rough-around-the edges habits. Charlie asked if I would go to Pulpit Harbor tonight but I want to see a movie.  I need a break.  I've been on the water every single day.  Mostly, I want to practice reading French which I'm doing a lot of lately.  
I like Guy de Maupassant short stories.   I don't read very well.  I need more practice.
Tonight I will go see Before Midnight.
When I lived in LA I used to see Julie Delpy at my doctor's office.  Ha!  My life is so far from Los Angeles now.  Here is a picture of my friend, Josh, Fiona's dad, the man I used to
be married to at work yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment