Sunday, October 27, 2013

chalk


I'm keeping all of my pictures here at home.  Phoebe told me she just burned some paintings and it was very satisfying.  I plan to do the same thing -- plus remove a bunch of drawings from frames, burn the drawings, then donate the frames.  I've got a few chalkboards around; I'll get some of the good and vibrant chalk and that should satisfy my need to draw.  Erasing and starting over is good.
And for now, I will keep my sketchbooks and dip pens.  Can't give them up -- yet.  Maybe never, who knows?  I'd like to get dropped off somewhere desolate when Charlie goes up to hunting camp next month.  I could stay by myself and draw for days.  But no more shows.
I had a dream about bare walls last night.  And a woman was writing notes about me; I was trying to speak to her but she left and never came back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment