Thursday, March 20, 2014

Slush

It's the first day of Spring. I hope things are more Spring-like in New York. I'll be very close to the place where I was born next week: Rhinebeck. I keep imagining going somewhere else for Fiona's high school years. But I was picturing India more than Rhinebeck. She wants to return to her homeland of California for high school. Could I live in Los Angeles again? What about my parents? And Charlie? And Maine? What about the traffic in L.A.? And what about the million dollar houses and property taxes? What if Watershed would be a fine school? What if the sunshine and warm weather would be great for Fiona? What if she wilts and wanes in the Northeast like Josh used to? What if she wants to work in that world out there, like her dad?

No comments:

Post a Comment