Sunday, March 2, 2014

Fresh Air

Charlie and I went for a hike up Beech Hill -- wearing creepers because it's so icy, then we went to the boat shop to get wood for a fire out on the ice at Hosmer Pond. Charlie will build the fire, and fish and I will be at home trying to get ahead on work so I can take a trip with Fiona's Independent Study Science class to New York in a few weeks and not feel distracted the whole time by half-finished projects. I was up at three this morning, organizing things for the trip. Three is a little early for me. Since we were at the shop, I got the tour of new things happening with boats. I picked out a boat I'd like to live aboard. I'd have to sell about 10 of my houses to afford it though. No property taxes, if you're floating -- so I'll keep shopping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment