Sunday, February 16, 2014

Downeaster



Fiona and I are on the Amtrak Downeaster on our way to Boston.
Yet another snow storm landed on us last night, but Charlie was there to help shovel, thank goodness.
We watched The Big Lebowski last night.  I saw that film in 1998 when it came out but there are a lot of things I don't remember very well about 1998 and that film is one of them.  I also moved from Boston to Los Angeles in 1998.  I got myself a nice Mexican street dog named Henry in 1998.  I lived in roasting hot Culver City for a while before moving to Venice.  The snow is blowing past the window right now.  Fiona turns 13 the day after tomorrow.
I submitted my This I Believe essay, as the train shook and I was half-way staring out the window.  Fiona is watching Pretty Little Liars on her phone and trying to think of a way she can turn the research project she needs to do for school into a piece about Pretty Little Liars or rap ... or the joys of Instagram.

This is what we're doing for Fiona's birthday -- going to see her favorite YouTuber at the Wilbur Theater.





                                                                       Miranda Sings

No comments:

Post a Comment