Tuesday, November 19, 2013

yoga nidra


I'm back from the Yoga Nidra training.  Back into the full swing of things at school. 
Here is a drawing Fiona did when she was little.  Now she draws gangsters.  And Egyptians. 
She told me that her religion is science a few days ago. 
I have been loaned a pile of books by one of my teachers to study during the winter months.  I have the Bhagavad Gita in Sanskrit (with a translation) to study.  I am also learning it in Sanskrit from an audio recording which I play even while I sleep.  Yesterday I slipped into the yogi/Indian accent briefly at school when I was working with a student.  Ha!  I just did it ... and it worked.  The boy stopped slouching and became alert and disciplined.  He finished his asana and pranayama and went straight for the math full force.

No comments:

Post a Comment